- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) marshmallows (mini or regular)
- 5 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 pkg. milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- In a large pot over low heat, cook the butter, peanut butter and marshmallows stirring often until melted. Take off heat and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Spread mixture on a large piece of wax paper and press into a rectangle. (I usually make mine about 15 x 12ish).
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter chips for one minute on high, stir and continue cooking in 30 second increments at 50% power until melted and smooth. Spread over Rice Krispie mixture to within 1/4″ of the edges. Roll up jelly roll style beginning with long edge. Wrap in wax paper or plastic warp and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Slice and enjoy.