- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, regular or cinnamon
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Raspberry jam
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and mix well (or you can mix it in a food processor.).
- Using a good ice cream scoop, scoop mounds of vanilla ice cream and roll into balls (about the size of a tennis ball). Roll into graham cracker mixture and coat the entire ice cream ball really well. Place into a cupcake liner and place on prepared cookie sheet and freeze for several hours.
- Serve with chocolate sauce, raspberry jam or caramel sauce.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 2 to 3 hour freeze time