Years (and I mean years) ago I cut this recipe out of the newspaper and added it to my arsenal of ice cream recipes. I’ve made it many times since and shared it with so many friends and family. Now today I’m sharing it with you.
Here are a few thoughts about this ice cream:
- If you LOVE butterfingers like I do, then you will love this ice cream — I am 100% sure of it.
- Even if you don’t LOVE butterfingers, I’m guessing you might actually LOVE this ice cream.
- The recipe calls for five to six butterfingers, but I use more like eight (see I told you I really like butterfingers).
- My boys get giddy when they see me making this ice cream.
- This butterfinger ice cream will knock your socks off — that’s all I have to say. I will now shut up about this ice cream.
P.S. You might want to get out your fat pants because if you’re like me, you won’t be able to eat just one small bowl.
- 2 cups cream
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups milk
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 5 to 6 butterfinger candy bars coarsely crushed
Combine all ingredients in ice cream canister, mix well.
Freeze in ice cream freezer.