- 6 cups miniature marshmallows (, divided)
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (, divided)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- In a large pot/dutch oven, melt 5 cups of the marshmallows, corn syrup, butter and 1 cup of the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring frequently. Cook until marshmallows are mostly melted (just a few lumps), remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add Golden Graham cereal and stir until well coated. Stir in the remaining 1 cup of marshmallows and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Press into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Let set for about an hour before cutting them into bars.
- Category: Brownies & Bars