Inside-Out S’more Bars are rich & gooey brownies topped with graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows. Crazy, crazy delicious!
It’s almost officially summer, can you even believe it? In celebration of that here are some Inside-Out S’mores Bars because I think s’mores scream summer. We are definitely a s’mores-loving household. When we’re at my parent’s cabin, making s’mores is always a must, Parker is usually the one to make sure that happens. My boys and all their cousins have come up with some pretty crazy combinations of flavors . . .Starbursts happen to be involved (don’t ask!)
Now while I love s’mores, I hate smelling like a campfire! Enter these Inside-Out S’mores bars where no campfire is needed, yay! These are so simple to make, require only 4 ingredients and come together in just a few minutes. The hardest part is waiting for them to bake and then cool enough to be able to cut.
I’m pretty sure these will win you over with just one bite. Fudgy, gooey and chocolaty with a bit of crunch, these bars are crazy good!Print
- 1 box prepared brownie mix ((I used Duncan Hines))
- 9 graham cracker sheets
- 2 Extra large ((7 oz) Hershey’s milk chocolate bars (break into rectangle pieces))
- 1 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-x-13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread half the brownie batter in the prepared pan (it will be a thin layer). Place the graham crackers on top, breaking into pieces as needed to fit into pan.
- Next lay the pieces of chocolate bars on top (leaving gaps between each chocolate bar).
- Sprinkle marshmallows on the chocolate bars (keep them away from the sides of the pan). Very carefully spread the remaining batter over the marshmallows, covering them completely. (This takes a little bit of time, so be patient)
- Bake brownies for 25-30 minutes or until almost set. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
You could also do these in an 11×7 baking dish if you wanted a thicker bar. You will just have to bake them a bit longer. I’m definitely going to try the smaller pan next time because the thicker, the better I think.
- Category: Brownies & Bars
Recipe Source: Adapted slightly from Deliciously Yum