- 8 Ounces penne pasta (or rotini or ziti will work)
- 1 1/4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 1/4 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Red pasta or Marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Shredded or grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh basil
- Place the pasta noodles into the liner of the Instant Pot. Pour the chicken broth and heavy cream over the noodles. Press the noodles down so they’re mostly covered by liquid.
- Next pour in the pasta sauce and top it with the garlic powder, salt, dried basil, and red pepper flakes. Don’t stir!
- Close the lid, and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. After the time is up, do a quick release.
- Stir the noodles and sauce and let sit for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring every so often so pasta can absorb the sauce.
- Season with more salt it needed and top with your favorite cheese and fresh basil.
- Category: Pasta