- 1 pound ground beef, I use extra lean
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté and spray the bottom of the pot with cooking spray then add the ground beef. Brown the meat, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks, sprinkle in the salt and pepper. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the onion and garlic and continue cooking for a a couple minutes.
- Add the flour, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, and noodles and stir to combine.
- Secure instant pot lid, and turn valve to sealed position. Cook on manual setting, high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When pressure cooking is complete, let it do a natural release for 8 to 10 minutes. Release any remaining pressure by turning the knob.
- Carefully remove the lid and stir the mixture. Add the sour cream and mix in gently. Season with salt and pepper if needed and top with fresh parsley.