- 3 cups water
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa (preferably Dutch process)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons nut butter (peanut, almond, hazelnut, etc)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- Heavy cream or half & half
- Chocolate chips
- Dollop of nut butter
- Whisk together the water, oats, cocoa powder and salt in the inner pot of your Instant Pot.
- Lock the lid into place and cook on manual high pressure for 9 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release the remaining pressure.
- Give the oatmeal a good stir and then add in the nut butter of your choice and sugar to taste. Garnish with cream and desired toppings.