Juicy turkey breast cooked in your Instant Pot in just 35 minutes! This Instant Pot Turkey breast will definitely simplify your life during the holidays.
- 6 to 7 lb turkey breast (bone-in)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (or 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- Add chicken broth to Instant Pot insert and then place trivet inside.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix melted butter, thyme, rosemary, sage, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Wash the turkey breast, remove gravy pocket, pat dry. Brush the turkey breast with the butter mixture. Place turkey on the trivet, breast side up.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and seal/lock the lid. Cook on manual HIGH for 35 minutes.
- When beep sounds, allow pressure to do a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, then do a quick pressure release to release any remaining pressure. When valve drops carefully remove lid. Use a thermometer to check to see if the turkey is done. It should be 165°. If it isn’t 165°, lock the lid in place and cook it for a few more minutes.
- Using large fork, remove turkey from pressure cooker. Set on a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for a few minutes. Slice and serve.
- **If you want to crisp up the skin you can place the turkey breast in the oven under the broiler. Set the broiler to 425 degrees and broil until skin is golden and crispy. Make sure you watch the turkey closely and rotate it if necessary.