- 3 cups chopped/shredded chicken breast ((I used a rotisserie))
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce ((I use Sweet Baby Rays))
- 1 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas ((8-inch size))
- In a medium bowl combine the chicken, BBQ sauce, red onion, red pepper flakes and cilantro.
- Spray one side of a tortilla and place sprayed side down in a nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Evenly spread about a cup of the chicken mixture over the tortilla. Top with some of the grated cheese. Place another tortilla on top and place a lid the pan. Cook until tortilla is gold brown on the bottom side. Spray the top of the tortilla and then flip, cook until golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Chicken/Poultry