These Killer Cereal Bars are exactly that . . . KILLER! Made with four kinds of cereal (some of them my favs!), these bars are sure to put a smile on anyones face!
Honestly, I had no intentions of posting this recipe. But after putting a picture of them on Instagram I had several people ask me to share the recipe, so here it is my friends. . . Killer Cereal Bars, and they are just that!Now you’re either going to love me or hate me (or maybe even both) for sharing this recipe. These bars are just crazy good. It’s actually stupid how good they are. My husband says they’re evil. My boys can’t stop eating them and either can I.These bars have four kinds of cereal going on in them; Lucky Charms (yum!), Fruity Pebbles (love them!), Frosted Flakes (who doesn’t love Frosted Flakes?) and Honey Nut Cheerios (love them too!). These bars are a sweet cereal-lovers dream come true. And if you think they’re just for kids, think again. I think my husband and I love them every bit as much as our boys do.
Super simple to make and just the thing when you’re craving something gooey and sweet.Print
Most of the the time when I make these, I don’t even bother melting white chocolate chips to drizzle on top. I figure the bars are already plenty sweet, the last things they need is more sugar on top.
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles
- 1 1/2 cups Lucky Charms
- 2 cups Frosted Flakes
- 1 bag ((10 oz) mini marshmallows)
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips ((optional))
- Lightly butter a 9×9-inch pan.
- Melt butter over low heat, add marshmallows and stir until almost all the marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat and add cereals and stir until well combined. Pour prepared pan.
- Microwave white chocolate chips in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Drizzle white chocolate on top of bars. Refrigerate 15 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy! (Oh, and try to eat just one . . . .I dare you!).
- Category: Brownies & Bars
Recipe Source: Delish.com