- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (you want it almost/partially melted then cooled slightly)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2–3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square pan and set aside.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and zest together using a wire whisk. Add softened/melted butter, lemon juice, eggs and stir until completely combined.
- Pour into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- While bars are baking, make the lemon glaze by whisking melted butter powdered sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice (add enough juice to get the desired consistency). Whisk until smooth and combined.
- Pour over cooled bars and spread evenly.
- Category: Brownies & Bars