This Lemon Chicken is juicy, tender and so simple to make. It’s going to become a favorite!
Oh how I love this Lemon Chicken!
It is moist, juicy and so flavorful AND it is so easy to make it’s just ridiculous. You can have this on the table from start to finish in 15 minutes and it tastes like it came from a five star restaurant. It is absolutely scrumptious.
This is one of my very favorite ways to eat chicken. If you’re lucky enough to have any leftovers, it’s great to eat cold on sandwiches or throw in a salad.
We love it with our family favorite rice or it’s fantastic with a simple baked potato.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- Lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4″ thick. Combine salt and flour in pie plate or bowl. Dredge Dip chicken breasts in flour mixture. Generously sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of each chicken breast.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat add chicken breasts and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Add lemon juice to skillet and increase heat to make a glaze.
- Great served with white rice or our favorite
- yellow rice
- You can make this gluten-free by dredging the chicken in cornstarch instead of flour and it works just fine.
- Category: Main Dishes