- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- Lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4″ thick. Combine salt and flour in pie plate or bowl. Dredge Dip chicken breasts in flour mixture. Generously sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of each chicken breast.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat add chicken breasts and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Add lemon juice to skillet and increase heat to make a glaze.
- Great served with white rice or our favorite
- yellow rice
- You can make this gluten-free by dredging the chicken in cornstarch instead of flour and it works just fine.
- Category: Main Dishes