- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups half & half (or whole milk)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- In a large bowl or measuring cup (you want something easy to pour out of) combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Chill in the fridge for a few hours or until cold.
- Pour into ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Store in an air tight container with plastic placed right up against the ice cream before putting a lid on the container.
- Category: Desserts