This Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a simple, delicious meal that everyone will love. Bacon, ground beef cheese, eggs, sour cream. It’s some serious comfort food.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray an 8×8-inch or 11×7-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, add ground beef and salt. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain fat and remove skillet from heat. Stir in ketchup, mustard, onion powder and ranch mix. Mix until well combined. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Spread in the bottom of prepared pan. Top with cooked bacon and shredded cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sour cream. Pour on top of beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- I one and a halved this recipe and cooked it in a deep casserole dish I have that’s slightly bigger than a 9×9 pan. You could easily double it and bake it in a 9×13 pan.
- The original recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of mustard, but because a couple of my boys detest the stuff, I cut it back to 1 tablespoon so it wouldn’t be super detectable. If you’re a fan of mustard, go ahead and add the full 2 tablespoons or adjust it according to your liking.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes