- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (, at room temperature)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Whoppers candies ((or any malted milk balls))
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, malted milk powder, cornstarch, baking soda and sea salt together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars until smooth and creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and malted milk balls. Scoop the cookie dough into tablespoon size balls and place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
- Category: Cookies