- 1 1/2 pounds boneless (, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic (, minced)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups shredded Monterery Jack cheese
- 1 can ((14 3/4 oz) cream-style corn)
- 1 can ((4 oz) diced green chilies, undrained)
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- Fresh cilantro
- In a dutch oven or large saucepan, brown chicken, onion, garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add hot water, bouillon and cumin. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add half and half, corn, cheese, chlies and Tabasco sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until the cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
I used a rotisserie chicken for this. I just sauteed the garlic and onion in the butter and then threw in my shredded rotisserie chicken. So easy and delicious.