This million dollar chicken casserole is going to become your go-to casserole and your favorite weeknight dinner. It’s loaded with rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, cottage cheese and topped with buttery Ritz crackers. It’s stupidly good! ♡
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.5-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning (I use Zatarain’s)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 5 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 sleeve (about 32) Ritz crackers, crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, garlic powder, blackened seasoning, onion powder and chopped parsley. Mix well.
Add the chicken and stir until combined. Pour into a 9×9 casserole dish.
In a separate medium bowl mix together the crushed Ritz crackers melted butter until combined. Sprinkle on top of the casserole.
Bake uncovered until crackers are golden brown and edges are bubbly, about 40 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins