Cheesecake happens to be one of my favorite desserts and it’s no secret how I feel about chocolate and peanut butter.
Ok, so put these three things together and HoLy MoLy do you have an amazing dessert.
OOOOHHHHH baby these things good!
Throw all diets out the window for a day so you can make these and eat one, or two, maybe even three. Honestly, it’s so hard to stop at just one.
I have this cookbook titled The Essential Food Storage Cookbook. I love it. It’s a great cookbook and believe it or not that is where I got this recipe. Now most people probably don’t keep peanut butter cups in their food storage, right? Well, I’m here tell you that I do! When you hit the stores after every big holiday to stock up on leftover candy like I do, then it’s pretty much a guarantee that there will be peanut butter cups in the food storage room.
I look at it this way — you might as well put stuff in your food storage that you KNOW you will eat and I know everyone in my house will eat peanut butter cups!
Hope you have a great weekend!Print
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (, melted)
- 16 mini peanut butter cups
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Extra peanut butter cups chopped up ((optional))
- Place a paper liner in 16 cups of a standard muffin tin.
- Combine chocolate cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
- Divide crumbs evenly between lined cups. Press crumbs into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place 1 peanut butter cup in the center of each crus.t
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, scraping down sides.
- Add sugar and beat well.
- Add flour, vanilla, peanut butter and whipping cream, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and beat just until combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly among 16 muffin cups. Smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until just set. Prepare topping now.
- Carefully spoon topping over cooked cheesecakes.
- Return to oven and bake 5 more minutes
- Allow to cool slightly and top with chopped peanut butter cups if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
Recipe Source: adapted from The Essential Food Storage Cookbook