A creamy, decadent delicious pumpkin cheesecake with an Oreo for the crust. These Mini Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecakes are a cinch to make and are completely fabulous!
Cheesecake ranks at the top of my favorite desserts list. I L.O.V.E. it and every time I make any kind of cheesecake, I’m reminded again how much I love it and wonder why I don’t
make it more often. . .probably because I’d become the Goodyear Blimp if I did. Thankfully the day I made these Mini Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecakes, Braydon has some friends over doing a project for their Spanish class so I pawned a few of these off to his friends so I didn’t eat them all.
Now we all know what a sucker I am for anything pumpkin, so combining pumpkin and cheesecake together is utter perfection if you ask me. The fact that these pumpkin cheesecakes have an Oreo as the crust just makes them even more delicious.These cheesecakes are so, so good and incredibly easy to make. The best part is there is no crushing involved to make the crust. You just plop a whole Oreo into the bottom of a lined muffin tin and voila, you have your crust. Just look at that! Isn’t that just a sight for sore eyes? You should really consider adding these to your must-make-for-Thanksgiving dessert list.Print
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 pkg ((8 oz) cream cheese, softened)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream, sweetened & whipped
- Oreo crumbs ((optional))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Place a whole Oreo in the bottom of each liner.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (or a hand mixer is fine), beat softened cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, sour cream, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth and well blended. Add eggs and mix until just combined.
- Divide evenly among the 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheesecakes are set. Turn off oven and pry open the oven door and leave cheesecakes in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Just before serving top with sweetened whipped cream and Oreo crumbs. Store in refrigerator. These are best if eaten within a couple days of making them.
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker