These are so quick and easy! and taste amazing! Perfect for Christmas morning or anytime!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Crescent Sheet
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 3–4 Tbsp. raspberry preserves
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. half-n-half or cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Unroll crescent dough and pinch seams together to create one big sheet (If using the crescent sheet you won’t need to do this). Spread with softened butter and then raspberry jam. Starting with the long edge, roll the dough up jelly roll style and cut into 8 rolls.
- Place rolls in prepared pie plate. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then top with vanilla glaze and serve warm.
- To make the glaze whisk together melted butter, powdered sugar, half-n-half and vanilla until smooth and pourable.
Some grocery stores sell the crescent sheet which is great because it’s not perforated into triangles. If you can’t find them, the regular crescent rolls are just fine to use. Just press the seams together.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breads