- 1/2 gallon container of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, softened
- 1 pkg. Mint Oreo cookies
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Using a food processor, pulse the Oreos into coarse crumbs (or you can put them in a gallon-size Ziploc bag and use a rolling-pin to pound the cookies into coarse crumbs).
- Lightly butter a 9×9 pan and pread a little more than half of the crushed cookies over the bottom of the pan. Carefully spoon the mint ice cream over the top of the crushed Oreos, spreading it as evenly as you can.
- Spread the hot fudge sauce over the top of the ice cream.
- Carefully spread the Cool Whip over the top of the hot fudge layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining Oreo pieces over the top. Cover tightly and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, cut into squares and drizzle with more hot fudge sauce if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Desserts