Hi, it’s me, the Queen of Cookies, bringing you yet again another cookie recipe. People ask me all the time if I make cookies every day and you probably might be wondering the same thing. Well, the truth is, I really don’t make cookies every single day, just almost every single day and my neighbors and friends love me for it :).
Meet my newest cookie creation. . . . M&M Caramel Pretzel Cookies. These things are sooo good and just so cute and colorful to look at, don’t you think. I am in love with mini M&M’s. I’ve kind of been stock piling them whenever I see them on sale, because like chocolate chips, you can never, ever have too many bags of mini M&M’s on hand.
I actually have to hide them from my son Taylor, because he’s slightly addicted to them and he could/would eat my entire supply if he knew where they were. He likes them better than regular size M&M’s, which I kind of get because they are pretty dang cute. I’m pretty sure he can smell them from miles away because he always seems to innocently wander in the kitchen while I have an open bag lying on the counter waiting to be dumped into cookies.
These cookies are buttery & crispy, chewy from the caramel bits and slightly salty from the pretzels. Oh they are so, so good. Give them a try and if you’re a cookie dough lover like me, I dare you not to eat any of the dough. It’s impossible, I swear!Print
A buttery, crispy, chewy cookie full of pretzels, M&M’s & caramel bits. . . .these are so good!
- 1 stick butter (, softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzels
- 3/4 cup mini M&M’s
- 1/2 cup (heaping) Kraft caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until light & fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda, mix until well combined.
- Add pretzels and mix on low until just combined. By hand, stir in M&M’s and caramel bits.
- Using a cookies scoop, drop onto lined cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until edges just start to turn golden brown.
- Category: Cookies
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker