A buttery, crispy, chewy cookie full of pretzels, M&M’s & caramel bits. . . .these are so good!
- 1 stick butter (, softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzels
- 3/4 cup mini M&M’s
- 1/2 cup (heaping) Kraft caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugars until light & fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda, mix until well combined.
- Add pretzels and mix on low until just combined. By hand, stir in M&M’s and caramel bits.
- Using a cookies scoop, drop onto lined cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until edges just start to turn golden brown.
- Category: Cookies