This summer is flying by.
Some days it’s a good thing and other days it makes me sad.
Some days I love having my boys home, other days I am ready to strangle them all.
So if you ever have days where your kids are driving you crazy, have them make these M&M clusters. They are quick, easy and so kid-friendly to make. I love the salty/sweet combination along with the crunch and little hint of chocolate from the mini M&M’s. I seriously whipped these out in 5 minutes. They take longer to set up than they do to make.
For those of you who need gluten-free treats, I think these would be really good using Frito’s in place of the pretzels. I’m going to give them a try and I will let you know how they are.
Hope you’re enjoying your summer.Print
- 8 ounces white chocolate (, chopped)
- 2 cups salted pretzels (, broken into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup mini M&M’s
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Microwave chocolate in large bowl until melted, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth and then gently fold in pretzels and peanuts until evenly coated.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons of mixture onto baking sheet. Sprinkle M&M’s over the top. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
If using white chocolate chips, rather than a chocolate bar, you will need 1 1/3 cup. Make sure you use thin pretzels and not the thick pretzel rods.
Recipe Source: America’s Test Kitchen Quick Family Cookbook