- 1/2 cup peanut butter, chunky or smooth
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon liner.
- Put the honey and the peanut butter into a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 -45 seconds, until peanut butter is a little melted. Whisk until smooth and then stir in vanilla.
- Add in the oats, and gently toss until evenly coated. Gently stir in the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Spread the granola onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Crumble into bite sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Category: Snacks