- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Mini M&Ms
- ½ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Stir in the oats, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined. Then add the M&Ms and chocolate chips and mix well until combined. (Dough will be thick and on the sticky side, don’t worry)
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before baking.
- Once chilled, preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper. Scoop dough on prepared baking sheet to form about two-tablespoon mounds. Place at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until edges are set. (It’s okay if slightly underbaked and glossy in the center., you don’t want to overbake them).
- While baking, keep remaining dough back in the refrigerator until the previous batch is done.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for approximately 7-8 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Category: Cookies