- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup M&Ms (I use 2 cups)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (I use 2 cups and always use Guittard!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray, or line with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter with the sugars and butter. Use an electric mixer to mix until well combined. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Add baking soda, salt and oats and mix until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop large balls of dough (about 2 to 3 tablespoons) and place about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets. If you want the cookies thinner, flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand.onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets until cookies are set. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- These cookies freeze really well.
- This cookie dough is really soft and sticky, just so you know.