If you need a quick, last minute treat for a party, I’ve got you covered today.
This monster munch is so yummy and versatile. You can change up the cereals if you want to, or add more of something and less of another. Whatever you’re feeling, go for it.
We love this and all agree it’s highly addictive.
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups OH’s Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup roasted (, salted peanuts)
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 16 oz almond bark or vanilla candy melts
- In a large bowl put pretzels, cereals, peanuts, candy corn and M&M’s. Mix until combined.
- Melt vanilla candy melts according to package directions then pour into cereal mixture.
- Gently stir until well coated then pour onto wax paper or a silpat lined baking sheet to dry and then break into pieces.