- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups OH’s Cereal or Honey Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 12 oz almond bark or vanilla candy melts (*see notes)
- In a large bowl put pretzels, cereals, peanuts, candy corn and M&M’s. Mix until combined.
- Melt vanilla candy melts according to package directions then pour into cereal mixture.
- Gently stir until well coated then pour onto wax paper or a silpat lined baking sheet to dry and then break into pieces.
- You can use a 12 oz package of white chocolate chips, but if you do add 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable or canola oil to the bowl of chocolate chips when you’re melting them.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Halloween