- 12 slices deli turkey
- 12 slices honey ham
- 3 slices Provolone cheese (cut in fourths)
- 3 slices havarti cheese (cut in fourths)
- Raspberry preserves (or strawberry)
- 1 12- pack Original King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9×13 glass dish with cooking spray.
- Slice rolls open and place bottom of rolls in baking dish. Fold 1 thin slice of turkey and 1 thin slice of ham onto each sandwich. Top with a piece of provolone and havarti cheese. (more if desired). Place a heaping spoonful of raspberry preserves on top of cheese and top with other side of roll.
- On stove top, melt the butter. Add sugar whisk until sugar is dissolved.. Brush on top of sandwiches, covering entire top of sandwich. Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes covered and then remove for and bake 5 more minutes. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
If your slices of cheese are smaller and cutting them into fourths makes them pretty small, just use a few more slices and maybe cut them into thirds. It doesn’t have to be exact. You can even put more cheese on if you’d like.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches/Burgers/Wraps