You could easily swap out the black raspberry preserves for raspberry, blackberry or boysenberry. Any of those would be delicious!
- 25 Golden Oreos
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 pkgs ((8 oz) cream cheese, softened)
- 1 can ((14 oz) sweetened condensed milk)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup black raspberry seedless preserves (, melted & cooled)
- In the bowl of a food processor pulse cookies until fine crumbs. (You can also put them in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin). Pour into a medium bowl and add melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese at high speed until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk for and mix until well combined.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice and beat for about another minute.
- Remove crust from freezer and pour cream cheese mixture into the prepared crust.
- Melt the black raspberry for a about 15 seconds in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Spoon over cream cheese mixture and swirl gently using a knife.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 5-6 hours, but preferably overnight.