This No Bake Brownie Batter Cheesecake is the cheesecake for chocolate lovers! It’s scrumptious, simple and will wow anyone!
It’s been hot here and today it’s supposed to hit 103° with the rest of the week being just as hot, so I’ve been avoiding turning my oven as much as I can.
We’ve been grilling a lot and baking potatoes in my Instant Pot. It’s the greatest thing ever! I mean, who really wants to heat their oven to 400° and leave it on for 60 minutes when it’s 100+ degrees outside? I certainly don’t, so I’m all about Instant Potting (is that even a word?) my baked potatoes.
This cheesecake starts with a simple Oreo crust and then filled with a delicious filling made with cream cheese and dry brownie mix from a box. So easy peasy!
It’s smooth, dense, rich but not too rich, and crazy delicious!
If you’re looking for a spectacular dessert with no oven required, then I got your back today.Print
- 2 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 3 8 oz pkgs cream cheese (, softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups dry brownie mix
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- 3 tablespoons dry brownie mix
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter and stir until there are no dry crumbs left.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of your springform pan to create a thick crust.
- For the filling: Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the sugar into the cream cheese while beating the mixture. Next, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Beat until the filling is smooth and creamy, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Slowly add the dry brownie mix, beating on medium speed until the dry mix is completely blended into the cream cheese.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until the filling is firm.
- For the glaze: In a small bowl, combine dry brownie mix, vegetable oil and heavy whipping cream or milk. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. For a thinner mixture, you can add additional heavy whipping cream. Drizzle over the cheesecake.
- For the topping: Pour the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar into a medium bowl and using an electric mixer, beat until the cream stiff peaks form.
- Remove the springform pan edge and use a large star tip to pipe the whipped cream on the outside edges of the cheesecake.
I decided to sprinkle the top with chocolate shavings rather than make the glaze, but you can do whatever you’d like.
Recipe Source: No Bake Treats Cookbook