It’s no secret that we are a peanut butter-loving household.
But I don’t think I’ve mentioned before that we are kind of in love with Nutella too. Well, except my my son Zach who could take it or leave it. My son Taylor, on the other hand, could devour the large size from Costco in about a week if I let him. We love to spread both peanut butter and Nutella together on toast. . . it’s delicious and I highly recommend you try it sometime. We also happen to love cheesecake so why not combine all three of our favorites into one little, simple, delicious dessert?
I must say, these No Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cheesecakes may be one of the tastiest, most delicious ways I’ve ever eaten Nutella. These come together really quickly, but they do need to chill for several hours, so plan ahead.Print
These no-bake Nutella peanut butter cheesecakes are delectable and so simple to make.
- 12 Oreos (, crushed)
- 1 Tbsp. butter (, melted)
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 pkg. ((8 oz) cream cheese, softened)
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream (, whipped (measure first, then whip))
- 1 cup whipping cream (, sweetened and whipped)
- Use a food processor (or blender or rolling pin) to crush 12 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Divide evenly among 6 small mason jars or 6 parfait dishes.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, Nutella, peanut butter until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix until smooth. Fold whipped cream into the Nutella mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large round tip. Pipe mixture evenly among 6 dishes. (You can also just spoon it into the dishes)
- Top with sweetened, whipped cream. Put in the refrigerator and chill for several hours before serving.