This No Bake Butterfinger Pie is ridiculously good! An Oreo crust, a decadent peanut butter cream cheese filling & crushed Butterfinger candy bars, what’s not to love?
It’s National Pi Day, so naturally I had to share a pie recipe today and this No Bake Butterfinger Pie is the perfect pie to share today.
You guys, there are soooo many things to love about this pie.
It starts with an Oreo Crust, then it’s filled with a cream cheese peanut butter filling and loaded with crushed Butterfinger candy bar.
If you don’t believe me, just search any one of those three things on my site and you’ll see what I mean.
My homemade Butterfinger ice cream is probably the homemade ice cream that I make the most often around here, and these Butterfinger Blondies are one of my most requested treats ever (especially by my boy’s friends).
As for all the peanut butter and Oreo recipes we love, I could go on all day, but this cookies & cream custard and these peanut butter bars, are just a couple of the things we go crazy over.Anyway, this No Bake Butterfinger Pie is super simple to make, but does require some chill time, so make sure you plan ahead.
It’s decadent and so delicious!
Happy Pi Day!Print
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed Butterfinger candy, divided (about 3 full size candy bars)
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Place Oreos into a food processor and crush until fine crumbs. Place in a medium bowl and stir in melted butter. Press crumbs into a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
- Place in freezer while you make the pie filling.
- In a medium size bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until fluffy and stiff peaks form (you can use an electric stand mixer or hand mixer for this). Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and peanut butter, mix until smooth. Add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until combined then fold in 1 cup of the crushed Butterfinger.
- Pour pie filling into the crust and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight (the longer the better).
- Just before serving, sprinkle remaining crushed Butterfinger on top of the pie.
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter, and melted chocolate chips, if desired.
You can make this in a 9 or 10-inch pie plate. If you make it in a 10-inch it will not be quite at thick/tall as what you see in the pictures. Either size works great though.
Recipe Source: Adapted slightly from Divas Can Cook