Delicious no bake peanut butter cereal bars are the perfect quick and healthy snack! So quick and simple to make! Kids AND adults will love them!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack to make and one that happens to be on the healthier side, then you need to make these no bake peanut butter cereal bars. With only 6 simple ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to make.
These bars are chewy, peanut buttery and crazy delicious. They’re a perfect snack to have your kiddos make while they’re home for summer break. They’re loaded with peanut butter and honey for a natural sweetener and topped with melted chocolate chips.
You could also leave the chocolate off, but why? I like to do half semisweet and half milk chocolate, but you can use what you like.
Made with 5 super simple ingredients! Here is what you’ll need to make them:
- Creamy peanut putter – I use regular, but you can use natural PB if you’d like
- Coconut oil
- Chocolate chips
EASY PEASY TO MAKE!
- Heat the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a large saucepan, stirring until smooth and the mixture just begins to bubble around the edges. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour the Cheerios into the peanut butter mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Press the cereal mixture firmly into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Be sure to pack it down well so it will keep its shape.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave and stir until smooth. Pour over bars and carefully spread
- Chill in the fridge for an hour before cutting.
HOW TO STORE THESE BARS:
Store these peanut butter cereal bars covered in a container or bag in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. We love them straight from the fridge, but you can let them sit out for a few minutes if you prefer.
I love no bake recipes, especially in the heat of summer. These bars are the perfect snack or grab & go breakfast!Print