- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups corn flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and corn syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until you see bubbles beginning to form around the edge of the pan. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add corn flakes and gently fold in until evenly coated in sugar mixture.
- Use a large cookie scoop to drop cookies onto parchment or wax paper. *Do this quickly before the mixture starts to cool and harden.
- Let cool on wax paper for 15 to 20 minutes before eating.
- When completely cooled, store in an airtight container or sealed Ziploc bag and keep at room temperature.