- 1 1/2 cups diced, fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Using a food processor (or blender) puree the diced strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar to the desired consistency. (I pulse mine a few times until just a few small pieces of strawberries are left). Set mixture aside.
- Using a stand mixer (or electric hand mixer), beat the cream cheese on medium high speed until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Add sugar and vanilla and continue mixing until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly pour the heavy cream into the mixing bowl and mix until just combined. Increase speed and continue mixing until mixture thickens up. Add the pureed strawberries and mix on low until just combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan and place a piece of plastic wrap right up against the ice cream. Cover pan with another piece of plastic wrap or foil.
- Freeze for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 to 3 hour freeze time
- Category: Desserts