These One Bowl Zucchini Muffins are so delicious and come together in no time at all. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or anytime of the day!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini shredded and peeled ((if desired))
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl mix the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla until well combined. Stir in the shredded zucchini and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until just combined. Cover and refrigerate batter rest for 15 minutes before scooping muffin batter into the muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin tin with a heaping 1/4 cup of muffin batter (I use my large cookie/muffin scoop).
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes and then turn your oven down to 350 degrees and continue baking for 13 to 16 more minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (*Every oven is different so you may need more time or less time, just watch them closely.)
- Category: Breads