This Oreo Fudge is creamy, sweet and absolutely delicious. It’s like eating the cream center of an Oreo, but even better.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Oreos
- 1 /2 cup crushed Oreos
- Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a boil in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, stirring constantly over medium to medium-low. Bring to a boil and continue cook and stir until mixture is smooth and has reached a softball stage (takes about 4 to 5 minutes).
- Remove pan from heat and add in white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. Stir vigorously using a wooden spoon until completely melted. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Gently fold 1 cup chopped Oreos into the fudge mixture until just incorporated. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle 1 cup crushed cookies evenly over the top. Press cookies lightly into the fudge. Cool at room temperature until set. Cut into small squares to serve.
- Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
To test to make sure this is done, I do the cold water test. I drop a small amount into some ice cold water and let it sit for a few seconds and then use my fingers to roll it into a ball. You want it to be able to form a ball, but still be soft and pliable.
- Category: Desserts