- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Krispies
- 24 Oreos, coarsely chopped & divided
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (I like Nestle or Ghiradelli)
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish, set aside.
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large pot over low heat. Stir frequently and remove from heat when marshmallow are almost all the way melted. Continue to stir off the heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Rice Krispies and half the chopped Oreos. Gently press into prepared baking dish.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips on 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over Rice Krispie Treats and immediately sprinkle with remaining chopped Oreos.
- Let set and then cut into desired size squares.