These Outrageous Cookies & Cream Cookies are just that. . . . completely OUTRAGEOUS! Loaded with white chocolate chips, semi sweet chocolate chips, cookies & cream kisses and then sandwiched between a Double Stuff Oreo. They’re ridiculously good!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) Instant Oreo Pudding Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips (I do half milk, half semi-sweet)
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s Cookies & Cream Kisses, chopped
- 24 Oreo cookies (Double Stuf)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat liner.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted, cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the dry pudding mix and mix for another minute.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined. Add flour and mix on low speed, just until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and chopped Hershey’s kisses and mix on low until combined.
- Carefully separate each Oreo cookie into 2 cookies (try your best to keep the filling on one of the sides, but it’s ok if they’re not perfect).
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out balls of dough, about 3 tablespoons in size. Place the dough ball on top of the Oreo half with no filling (or the least amount of filling), then place the other half of the Oreo (the half with all or most of the filling) on top of the dough ball. Place on your prepared baking sheet 2- inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Once they come out of the oven, gently press down on the Oreo to get the filling to ooze out a little. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Try not to devour the entire batch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Cookies