This Parmesan Cauliflower Rice Skillet is a simple, but flavor-packed dish that can be served on its own or as a side dish. If you love cauliflower, then you’re going to love this.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) fresh Parmesan, finely grated
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Red chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped, fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Extra freshly grated Parmesan for garnish
Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
Add garlic to the pan, cook for 1 minute. Add riced cauliflower and cook for 3-4 more minutes, or until cauliflower is slightly soft but not mushy.
- Stir in the chicken broth and half the parsley. Cook for one minute to reduce juices then add the parmesan cheese and pepper flakes (if using).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with remaining parsley and more parmesan. Enjoy!
- Category: Side Dishes