Delicious peanut butter cookies stuffed with a bite-size Milky Way Simply Caramel. Absolutely fabulous!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites ((about 24 or less if you make your cookies bigger))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add baking soda, salt and flour and mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, scoop out some dough, about golf ball-size. Flatten just slightly and place a simply caramel bite in the center and then wrap the dough around it. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or just until the edges barely begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven, tap cookie sheet on counter and let sit for about 2 minutes before transferring to a cookie sheet.