- 1 cup peanut butter ((chunky or smooth))
- 1 cup honey
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with parchment paper or a silicon liner.
- Put the honey and the peanut butter into a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds, until peanut butter is a little melted.
- Whisk together until smooth. Add the vanilla and mix.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix in the oats & coconut, stir until evenly coated
- Spread the granola onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Crumble any large chunks into bite sized pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast