- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 30 miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped in half
- Additional peanut butter cups for garnish, optional
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2–3 tablespoons whipping cream (or milk is fine)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate chips on low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add sugar, stir until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring until well combined. Add flour and salt and mix until combined.
- Gently stir in chopped peanut butter cups. Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out with just a few “brownie crumbs” on it. Cool completely and frost with peanut butter frosting.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, half-n-half and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Use the miniature peanut butter cups that come wrapped in foil, not the mini, mini ones that come already unwrapped in the bag.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Brownies & Bars
- Cuisine: American