I had every intention last week of getting posts ready to post while I was out of town, but life just happened and I didn’t get them done. So sorry.
When I was a teenager my best friend and I would sometimes sneak home during Sunday school and make ourselves toast. . . peanut butter and honey toast! It always tasted so good. It’s one of my favorite things to have for breakfast. For lunch some days, all I want is a peanut butter and honey sandwich –sometimes nothing tastes better. It’s just a winning combination. So obviously when I saw these bars I knew I had to make them.
These seven-layer like bars are scrumptious . . . A toffee filled, chocolate layered, gooey peanut buttery graham cracker crusted bar. I mean, come on, what’s not to like?
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Graham crackers ((about 4-5 whole crackers))
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil, making sure to hang it over the edge, and spray it with non-stick spray.
- Layer the bottom of your pan with graham crackers.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and Honey, set aside.
- Evenly sprinkle the chocolate chips, toffee bits and peanuts on top of the graham crackers
- Now pour the peanut butter mix evenly over the top.
- Bake it at 350 for approx. 30-40 minutes OR until it’s firm and golden.
- Let cool and cut. Add an extra drizzle of honey if you’d like. ~
Recipe Source: Oh Bite It