This Pepper Jack Hash Brown Casserole is absolute comfort food. Hashbrowns, whipping cream, butter, sour cream, and tons of pepper jack cheese. . . seriously this is a game changer.
- 1 package (30 ounces) shredded hash brown potatoes, see note
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1–1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips, I use salt & pepper kettle chips
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, cream of chicken soup, pepper jack cheese, whipping cream, butter, sour cream, Parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- In a small bowl combine crushed potato chips, bacon, Parmesan cheese and paprika. Mix until combined and sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins