Now that Thanksgiving is over, I am so excited to start sharing some of my favorite holiday treats.
These bars are my newest creation and I must admit I hit the jackpot with these. They are insanely good!
When I saw these white chocolate peppermint M&M’s at Target, I knew I wanted to come up with some kind of cookie to use them in. I happen to love 7-layer bars, so I came up with this holiday version of them.
They are sweet, salty, gooey, chocolaty, rich and sinfully good.
If you haven’t bought any of these M&M’s yet at Target, I suggest you go get some before they are gone. They are a Target exclusive, so don’t bother looking for them anywhere else. I made sure I stocked up the other day.
Peppermint White Chocolate 7-Layer Bars
- 1 1/2 cups (, crushed Oreos (about 15–16 cookies))
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chips
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate peppermint M&M’s
- Crush Oreos in a food processor or ziplog bag. Add melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of a lightly greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Cover the crust by evenly spreading the white chips, the semi-sweet chips, and the crushed pretzels over it.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake at 350º for 35-40 minutes. You want them to be bubbly and the edges to just barely begin to turn golden.
- Allow to cool for a couple minutes and then evenly spread the M&Ms over the top. Press down gently with your hands.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
DO NOT put the M&M’s on before you bake these bars. The first time I made them I sprinkled the M&M’s on with the chocolate chips and pretzels and the colors of the M&Ms totally bled and made these yummy bars look not-so yummy. They still tasted great, they were just really ugly!
- Category: Brownies & Bars
Recipe Source: 5Boysbaker.com
Lori West says
These bars are sinfully good! I could have eaten the whole pan myself!